Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Old World of Warcraft Art

During The Burning Crusade, I wanted drew so much my Druid, Luminar, and my hubby's Paladin, Cangri, but never finished coloring it because I was still bad coloring using Photoshop and using the wrong tools that always took me time to finish. I think I finished later or make a new drawing for them again better than this one.
During Wrath of the Lich King, I remembered when I was leveling my Night Elf Druid, Luminar, and how I liked so much her The Burning Crusade gear she was wearing during that time and never finish it because coloring it on Photoshop takes a lot of time coloring because I only knew to use Dodge, Burn and Sponge tools to make the "effects" of light and shading. Since now I'm coloring better using Photoshop CS6 thanks to a tutorial in Spanish I found in YouTube that I could manage to learn the trick right away since I know the program in English. I'll update the lineart and color it while I do that I'm going to get the set and make her wear it again once I'm back to WoWs new MoP expansion. I'm glad that Blizzard had made possible Transmogrification to change the character's gear and make them unique, the meaning reasons to make different styles and drawings. I miss so much my Druid and can' wait to be back playing with her! :D
My hubby wanted to try the Latin American server, Quel'Thalas, where his father and brother where playing with his Human Paladin, Samsom and I made my Draenei Death Knight, Jessibelle, to help him during leveling his Pally and I to reach level 80 to get heirlooms for my alts, but we ended up being back on Scarlet Crusade server again. xD This is another drawing I'll update too.

1 comment: